Dear Rudraa,
I have always loved to hear stories. Any kind. I love to build up an imaginary set-up of the scene and keep filling details in them as the description continued. I imagined myself to be one of the characters in the story which made it easier to relate and empathize the situation. I would have been eccentric if the stories were about me. Yey. I felt so important when someone remembered details from my childhood.
I want to gift you that joy Rud. I will journal your important moments for you. Things that matter the most today won't matter to you tomorrow. Reading this blog you will understand how much you have changed over time. Understand that nothing will remain forever. So never think that life is over when you lose something. Keep moving on. Like your thatha says -"Ithuvum kadanthu pogum"(This too shall pass). Only good memories remain. Your good memories are preserved. Here you go !
Amma
I have always loved to hear stories. Any kind. I love to build up an imaginary set-up of the scene and keep filling details in them as the description continued. I imagined myself to be one of the characters in the story which made it easier to relate and empathize the situation. I would have been eccentric if the stories were about me. Yey. I felt so important when someone remembered details from my childhood.
I want to gift you that joy Rud. I will journal your important moments for you. Things that matter the most today won't matter to you tomorrow. Reading this blog you will understand how much you have changed over time. Understand that nothing will remain forever. So never think that life is over when you lose something. Keep moving on. Like your thatha says -"Ithuvum kadanthu pogum"(This too shall pass). Only good memories remain. Your good memories are preserved. Here you go !
Amma
No comments:
Post a Comment